To provide clean and hygienic bathrooms to our guests while ensuring that all fixtures are kept clean and shining.
- Bathroom cleaner
- HELIOS or other chrome polish
- Identify the area to clean (i.e., bath tub fixtures, vanity counter fixtures, wash basin fixtures, etc.). Remove all amenities from the area for easier cleaning.
- Clean the fixtures with warm water and sponge without using cleaner. If any stubborn stains remain, apply bathroom cleaner to the fixtures and clean with a sponge.
- If the above method does not remove the stains, dry wipe the fixtures and apply a little HELIOS to the surface.
- Allow the HELIOS to stand and then buff the fixtures with a dry duster until they shine.
Please note that HELIOS is only used when the fixtures are badly stained with water scale marks or water marks which are hard to remove. Excessive use of HELIOS will damage the chrome fixtures’ surface in the long term