To ensure that all upholstery in the guest rooms is kept clean.
- Collect all the necessary materials required to clean the upholstery(i.e., vacuum cleaner, crevice nozzle and upholstery nozzle).
- Identify the upholstery which requires cleaning; keep the cushions away from the upholstery.
- Clean the upholstery by vacuuming it thoroughly; all of the corners are to be cleaned using the crevice nozzle.
- Before vacuuming the upholstery, it has to be checked for spots; if there are any, spotting has to be done.
- Cleaning of upholstery is part of the daily routine to provide quality rooms to all of our guests.
- The cushions for the upholstery should also be checked for spots; if there are any, spotting has to be done before vacuuming .
- The headboard, ottoman and chair leather should also be buffed with leather polish at least once every 15 days.
- Heavy curtains should also be vacuumed once every 15 days time.
- Bed skirt, heavy curtains and sheer curtains should be sent for washing once every three months