All your SOP
Get all Housekeeping SOP at one time. Purchase the editable pack today
To ensure that floor surfaces are clean and free of dust or lint.
- Collect the necessary materials required for mopping.
- After vacuuming, take a damp duster, fold it and start mopping from one corner of the room to the other.
- Any area that the vacuum cleaner’s head could not reach should be cleaned while mopping.
- Avoid stepping over the area where mopping has already occurred as it will create shoe marks.
- When the job is done, check the floor to ensure it is dry.