All your SOP
Get all Housekeeping SOP at one time. Purchase the editable pack today
To ensure that floor surfaces are clean and free of dust or lint.
If you liked this article, you may want to do an indepth course. Enroll in any of our course from the course catalog in the menu bar.
And if you are interested in training your team, do check out our training plans for hotels
- Collect the necessary materials required for mopping.
- After vacuuming, take a damp duster, fold it and start mopping from one corner of the room to the other.
- Any area that the vacuum cleaner’s head could not reach should be cleaned while mopping.
- Avoid stepping over the area where mopping has already occurred as it will create shoe marks.
- When the job is done, check the floor to ensure it is dry.