This week on our weekly calendar we have topics to help you learn or teach your hotel team without the hassle of planning what to teach.
You need to have a premium tutorial membership or all access pass. Or if your company has taken a corporate account, access the tutorials after logging in to the site. If you wish to provide training to your team, take a look at our plans for hotels.
All training videos are animated and you can quickly finish the training in around 8 to 10 minutes daily.
We also have a section of free tutorials that can help everyone learn something new. Download the training calendar or click the link in the pdf below.
Food and Beverage Service
- Monday: Glassware use in the bar
- Tuesday: Present bills on time to keep guest happy
- Wednesday: Watch your restaurant feedback
- Thursday: 10 useful liqueur in your bar
- Friday: 5 steps to change the menu in the restaurant
- Saturday: Difference between Scotch and other whiskey
- Sunday: What is breakage report
- Monday: How to issue materials from store
- Tuesday: Keeping food safe in kitchen
- Wednesday: Roles and responsibility of purchase committee.
- Thursday: Personal hygiene for food handlers.
- Friday: How to receive vegetables in the hotel
- Saturday: How to receive fish in your hotel
- Sunday: How to receive meat in your hotel
- Monday: How to organise a cleaning caddy
- Tuesday: How to handle do not disturb room in the hotel
- Wednesday: How to clean a carpet stain
- Thursday: Housekeeping coordination with finance
- Friday: Detergent used in cleaning
- Saturday: Cleaning the vacuum cleaner
- Sunday: Key and key control
- Monday: Plan the day at Front office
- Tuesday: How to issue a duplicate key card
- Wednesday: Importance of log book
- Thursday: How to handle guest denials
- Friday: Handling walkin reservation
- Saturday: Guest check in at Front office
- Sunday: How to use an EDC machine