This week update on the weekly training calendar to help you and your team to learn better.
Our premium tutorials can be accessed with a membership. You must have an individual membership or your hotel must be enrolled on the corporate plan. You must sign in on top on the site to access the training.
But in the calendar, we also have training content that you can access for free. Download the calendar or scroll below.
In case you want to just look at the training for individual departments, look at the topics below.
Food and Beverage
- Monday: Size of plates used in restaurants
- Tuesday: What does Brut in champagne mean
- Wednesday: Present bills on time and keep your guest happy
- Thursday: 5 types of cocktails
- Friday: Types of Scotch Whiskey
- Saturday: 11 steps to close banquet hall after a function
- Sunday: Billing in banquet
- Monday: How to issue materials from store
- Tuesday: How to keep food safe
- Wednesday: Personal hygiene for food handlers
- Thursday: What is FIFO
- Friday: How to use a thermometer
- Saturday: How to clean and sanitize your knife
- Sunday: 10 steps to clean and hygienic kitchen
- Monday: How to clean different flooring
- Tuesday: How to clean guest room toilet
- Wednesday: Detergents used in cleaning
- Thursday: What is your role in pest control
- Friday: How to manage uniform efficiently
- Saturday: Chemicals used in HK
- Sunday: How to manage guest preference
- Monday: Importance of Log book
- Tuesday: How to handle late check out request
- Wednesday: Guest check in script
- Thursday: How to handle overbooking at the front desk
- Friday: Local area information
- Saturday: How to upgrade guest when you are sold out
- Sunday: How to handle late check out request